[Zope-CMF] Re: Content types per role

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Thu Dec 18 10:25:06 EST 2003

On Thu, Dec 18, 2003 at 03:50:03PM +0100, Alexander Limi wrote:
> The idea is that when I log in as a user with Manager role, I will get a
> skin set that is different than the ordinary Members get when they log in,
> and Anonymous can have a third skin, if desirable.

It's clunky, but I work around the lack of this feature
currently by putting all the content management stuff
in conditional tags something like:

... manager-only stuff here
... member-only stuff here

but obviously this doesn't let me switch the whole skin around.
What you propose would be a lot more powerful.

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com