[Zope-CMF] Re: CMFWeblog not working...

Alexander Limi limi at plone.org
Sun Dec 21 16:37:17 EST 2003

On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 16:04:01 -0500, Marc Lindahl <marc at bowery.com> wrote:

> Does anyone else have problems uninstalling CMFWeblog (0.6) from Plone
> 2.0?
> Also the product does not seem to like having an instance imported.
> Seems there's an invariant object called 'blogger'... makes me think it
> won't support multiple CMF/Plone sites in one data.fs.

CMFWeblog is pretty evil in general, and does a lot of Bad Things when
installing. Sidnei, did you adopt this product, or did you give up fixing
it?

Alexander Limi   ·   Interaction Architect   ·   Plone Solutions

Development · Training · Support · http://www.plonesolutions.com

Plone Co-Founder   ·   http://plone.org   ·   Connecting Content

     高联合  ·  アレクサンダー リミ  ·  이미짱  ·  อเล็กซานเดอร์ ลีมิ