[Zope-CMF] some way of organizing content types

Mark McEahern marklists@mceahern.com
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 11:16:54 -0600

[Rocky Burt]
> One I'm finished building my suite of apps on top of one CMF Site
> instance, I'm going to have hundreds (maybe eventually thousands) of
> content types.  It's going to get very unieldy very quickly.  It would
> be nice to be able to group types, maybe using subfolders in the
> portal_types instance itself.

I suspect people may wonder whether your hundreds/thousands of types are
truly distinct types.  Perhaps you can help us understand why you truly need
that many distinct types.  I'm not questioning your judgment so much as
expressing curiosity and amazement.

Cheers,

// m

-