[Zope-CMF] getting the items that a dcworkflow worklist define

Rocky Burt rocky.burt@bricsnet.com
Sun, 9 Feb 2003 15:34:14 -0500

It seems to me that this would be a pretty useful thing in standard
DCWorkflow.  Is there any chance of worklists having more work done to them
in core DCWorkflow?  Have you submitted this patch to the DCWorkflow people?

- Rocky (r0ky)