[Zope-CMF] Multiple CMF Site and Folder Members

Pascal Samuzeau samuzeau@oreka.com
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 08:49:40 +0100

Hi,

Yes I've tried. But what I meant was I wanted everything about the
portal will be the same.

I need that the 2 portals may work in different ways, but at least may
divide the folder member's and some others as portal_types, and others
subroutines.

In fact, when I wrote this mail, I think I need a Super CMFSite, that
which contains 1 to n CMFSite. All the divide parts will be in The
Super CMFSite, and the specific in the CMFSite describe in it.

Do you think it's possible to go to a such way?

Sincerily
PS

Oreka ! Nous sommes l'internet moins cher !
Surfez 25% moins cher avec http://www.oreka.com