[Zope-CMF] DCWorkflow: Worklist visible to a special member

Rainer Thaden Rainer Thaden <thadi@gmx.de>
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 16:40:16 +0100

Hi,

i'm trying to display a worklist for rejected items.
When content submitted by a member is rejected, it falls into the
state 'rejected'. When the member logs in i want him to see 'Rejected
Items' analog to 'Pending review'. I added a worklist and searched the
portal_catalog for all items in the rejected state, which worked fine
but now the rejected items are displayed to all logged in members.
I want only the owner of that content to see it.

What do i have to enter in the 'Guard' property in the worklist to
make the worklist visible to only the one who submitted the content?
--
Regards,
 Rainer                          mailto:thadi@gmx.de