[Zope-CMF] Multilingual site with CMF/Plone?

Paul Winkler pw_lists@slinkp.com
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 08:20:08 -0800

On Wed, Feb 12, 2003 at 10:00:25AM +0100, Raphael Ritz wrote:
> Is this documented somewhere? Could we try to be constructive on this issue?
> How about developing something like a 'best practice' for people that
> want to
> write products that work with CMF Default as well as with Plone out of
> the box.
> (yes, there are such people ;-)

You think THAT'S fun... try writing a product that
can be instantiated both in CMF and in "vanilla" Zope.
It can be done, but there is basically no information
out there about how to do it.
Hmmm, i should write a HOWTO or something.

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com