[Zope-CMF] 1 CMF - 100s of skins?

Paul Winkler pw_lists@slinkp.com
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 08:35:44 -0800

On Wed, Feb 12, 2003 at 09:16:50AM +0100, Raphael Ritz wrote:
> If I remember correctly there was a discussion on this a while
> ago on this list (-> search the archives).

I tried ... I got no hits on any likely search phrases I could think of,
so I neded up browsing the list of all 250 messages that include
the word "skin", and didn't find anything relevant.

> The upshot was
> that it is unlikely to be problematic (i.e., it should scale well)
> but no one had tested it with more than about 100 skins.

I'd be surprised if it's a problem, but I'd also be surprised
if anybody's set up 1000s of skins. It's a bit nuts. ;-)

hmm, i should just set up a test server with a script that
generates skin paths, and see how many i can throw at at!

Thanks for the reply!

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com