[Zope-CMF] effective_date

Paul Winkler pw_lists@slinkp.com
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 13:36:15 -0800

On Wed, Feb 12, 2003 at 08:23:53PM +0100, Dieter Maurer wrote:
> The standard CMF template (at least the initial one)
> enforced it be integrating a corresponding test in
> "standard_html_header".

to be precise, I just found it in portals_skins/generic/standard_html_header,
right up at the top.

> However, it works only for objects that use this standard...

What's puzzling is that I can't find that checks effective
date in any of the ZPT versions of the skins.
Maybe doing it in the skin has been deprecated and it's
now expected to be done purely by workflow???
I have no idea.

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com