[Zope-CMF] Can not create new users in a cutsomisation policy

robert robert@redcor.ch
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 09:15:21 +0100

When I try to create new users in a bombs with an error.

Investigating the problem showed the following:

CMFCore/MembersipTool->wrapUser
calls=20
CMFPlone/MembershipTool->createMemberarea

which fails to call=20
self.homePageText()

and raises an error.
Looks like aquisition does not yet work.

CMFCore/MembersipTool->wrapUser
traps this error without complaining, and returns an unwraped user. Which=
=20
fails to store the memrdata properties.

I can sircumvent the problem by switching off f the member creation  area=
=20
before creating the user.
Nevertheless I think we have two problems here that should be rectified:

CMFCore/MembersipTool->wrapUser must not silently trap an error.
CMFPlone/MembershipTool->createMemberarea should be able to call=20
self.homePageText()

Robert

--=20
mit freundlichen Gr=FCssen