[Zope-CMF] unable to login to cmf site after 2.6.1 upgrade

george donnelly george@zettai.net
Sat, 15 Feb 2003 12:17:40 -0500

is anybody else experiencing this?

I upgraded to 2.6.1 last night and this morning I am not able to login to
older CMF sites. I get redirected back to the login_form. This happens on
multiple CMF sites on this upgraded Zope instance but not on new plone sites
nor new CMF sites, using ZPT or DTML skins. This happens with a user who has
the Member and Manager roles as well as a custom role. It also seems to
happen with straight managers.

This is with CMF 1.3.

This continues even after commenting out all the setProperties calls in
logged_in. These instances use DTML.

This persists even after a downgrade to 2.6.0. Here's the traceback. any
ideas?

Traceback (innermost last):
  Module OFS.DTMLMethod, line 126, in __call__
  Module DocumentTemplate.DT_String, line 474, in __call__
  Module DocumentTemplate.DT_With, line 76, in render
  Module DocumentTemplate.DT_Let, line 76, in render
  Module DocumentTemplate.DT_Util, line 201, in eval
   - __traceback_info__: member
  Module <string>, line 2, in f
Unauthorized: You are not allowed to access setProperties in this context

<-->
george donnelly - http://zettai.net/ - "We Love Newbies" :)
Zope Hosting - Dynamic Website Design - Search Engine Promotion
Yahoo, AIM: zettainet - ICQ: 51907738 - e:george@zettai.net