[Zope-CMF] [dev] some questions regarding CMF 1.4

Florent Guillaume fg@nuxeo.com
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 20:17:05 +0000 (UTC)

Tres Seaver  <tseaver@zope.com> wrote:
> I believe that the I18N / L10N code can land by the end of the month, if
> somebody has time to work on it at all.  I will take on landing the APB
> branch this week (Casey has already done some preliminary work on it).
>
> I would therefore propose that we label an alpha as of Monday, 3 March,
> with a beta scheduled for Monday, 10 March, and a release for Monday, 24
> March.

As I mentionned somewhere, I'm against releasing the proposed i18n as it
is. Useable i18n means using message-ids everywhere, not just relying on
default-text-as-message-id which is brittle.

Note that I say releasing, of course the current work should be put in
CVS but it will need further work.

Florent