[Zope-CMF] 1.3.1 beta

Tres Seaver tseaver@zope.com
27 Feb 2003 19:57:17 -0500

On Thu, 2003-02-27 at 17:46, Andy McKay wrote:

> Silly question, but what were the contents of 1.3.1 beta, was it just
> stuff checked into the 1.3 tag (bug fixes etc), where as 1.4 will be HEAD?

Right.  The CHANGES.txt for the 1.3 branch stayed remarkably up to date,
which made packaging the release a breeze (more or less).  All I really
did was tag the head of the 1.3.1 branch, and then use the
'slurp_release.py' script from the HEAD repository to build and upload
the archives and docs.

Magnus Heino has checked one additional (very low impact) bugfix into
the 1.3 branch;  if nothing more major shows up, we can make a "final"
1.3.1 release next Tuesday or Wednesday.

For 1.4, we will need to weed out bugfixes made on the 1.3 branch from
CHANGES.txt (all the 1.3-specific sutff will go to HISTORY.txt).
CHANGES.txt for 1.4 should include only new features, plus any bugfixes
which somehow weren't ported back to the 1.3 branch.