[Zope-CMF] [dev] CMFDefault skins

Yuppie schubbe@web.de
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 11:52:30 +0100

Hi Chris!

Chris Withers wrote:
> Yuppie wrote:
>

>> I was afraid someone would propose this ;)
>>
>> Sounds like a Good Idea, but it's a bigger change than I want to do
>> right now. AFAICS this needs
>>
>> - workflow action changes
>

> Can you elaborate? I don't remember needing to do this...

The form ids are hardwired in default_workflow actions and are used in
existing DCWorkflow definitions.

>> - storing transition descriptions somewhere else (in the workflow?)
>

> DCWorkflow was extended by me to support this some months ago ;-)

Great!

>> - a migration path
>

> ...I don't remember needing a migration path either...

Well, perhaps we just should not delete the old forms.

> Just to clarify, I have this code and it works on a recent cvs checkout
> of CMF, I'm asking whether people want to incorporate it into the core...

+1

But that doesn't conflict with the small change I want to do right now.
For old workflows we have to keep and maintain the old forms.

Cheers,

Yuppie