[Zope-CMF] Redirection of mobile users

chad nantais tribewave@hotmail.com
Fri, 03 Jan 2003 04:59:11 -0500

I want to perform redirection of mobile users to a 'Mobile' skin that is
stripped down.

I want this function to be performed before any object in my portal is
called, in case a mobile user calls an object like an article.

I am going to use this bit of python in my main_template skin to detect if
the user is a non-PC user:
  python:request.HTTP_USER_AGENT[:7]!='Mozilla'

Any suggestions on how to have the skin change to 'Mobile' if the above
condition is met, before the page fully loads in its generic skin?

Thanks,

Chad Nantais