[Zope-CMF] Redirection of mobile users

Fri, 03 Jan 2003 14:34:17 -0800

One more note, I forgot, is that CMF 1.3 did not support this out of the
box.  Right after CMF 1.3 was released this functionality was added, and is
used by quite a few people, I think.  You need to download Skinnable.py and
SkinsContainer.py from CVS MAIN to get this functionality.
http://cvs.zope.org/CMF/CMFCore/?only_with_tag=MAIN

Sean

-----Original Message-----
From: chad nantais [mailto:tribewave@hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, January 03, 2003 2:25 PM
To: sean.upton@uniontrib.com; zope-cmf@zope.org
Subject: RE: [Zope-CMF] Redirection of mobile users

It is not working, as per your instructions below.  I am testing the
changeSkin() function alone and i get this:

  AttributeError: changeSkin

Here's the test (Python)script, located at the root of my CMF site, and set
as an Access rule:

  context.changeSkin('Mobile')

I'm using:
Zope 2.6.0 (binary release, python 2.1, linux2-x86), python 2.1.3, linux2)
ZServer/1.1b1'

CMF 1.3

Thanks for the help.  If I can get over this one hump with the changeSkin()
method, it's be sweet.  Help is appreciated.

Chad