[Zope-CMF] Authoring/Managing online tutorials

ngjs Gordon.Skelly@newcastle.ac.uk
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 16:40:08 +0000

Hi Everyone,

Does anybody know of any tools there are available for managing the
authoring/publishing of online tutorials.

I've been looking at using PowerPoint for content creation for undergraduate
medical teaching.  I've also been looking into HTML powerpoints and Powerpro's
Flash conversion tool that does a very could job at converting Powerpoints
into small *.swf or *.exe files. However I've not been able to get the flash
format files to support hyperlinks, which some my authors have used to
generate interactivity between slides.

Any help, recommendations or experiences with CMF type solutions shared by
members of this list would be appreciated.

Cheers

Gordon Skelly
IT Curriculum Facilitator,
Faculty of Medical Sciences Computing,