AW: [Zope-CMF] XML - converter

Gregoire Weber gregoire.weber@switzerland.org
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 11:41:16 +0100

Hello Thomas,

>>Is that what you wanted?
>Well I tried this. Not with Plone, but with CMF and DCWorkflow.
>The problem is that this is only the normal Export/Import mechanism of=20
>Zope. And the XML - Format is more or less unreadable.=20

Installing plone is only another way to to the same. Another way is
could be writing a External Method (Python) which interpretes the
XML file and inserts the data at the right place in the ZODB part
of the DCWorkflow tool. But that has to be written before.

>What I'm interested in is to support standardised XML - Formats like
>http://www.wfmc.org/, in order to define business processes and integrate
>them into a Workflow System.
>
>SAP is doing this the same way. ;-)=20

File an e-mail to the OpenFlow team francesco_at_reflab.it

Gregoire
Gr=E9goire Weber
mailto:gregoire.weber@switzerland.org