[Zope-CMF] CMF 1.4 Roadmap

Andy McKay andy@agmweb.ca
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 10:50:47 -0800

Thats wierd, sorry I thought it would be ok. Well we'll just wait for it
to be published. In the mean time:

CMF 1.4 Roadmap

     The CMF 1.4 release is a relatively small release of new CMF
features and bug fixes, that have been added and checked in over the
last few months. If there are any features that you would like to
include in 1.4, then please contact <a
href="mailto:zopista@zopezen.org">me</a>.

   New Features

     -   Allow API to change skin per
"Skinnable":http://plone.org/Members/runyaga/diffs

     -   Filesystem object caching

     -   Improved portal types skin selection UI

     -   Link extraction for textual content

     -   (ChrisW) Restriction of content type addition based upon user
roles (ie: user x can enter types y and z).

     -   "Composite content
types":http://cmf.zope.org/rqmts/proposals/compounds/compoundproposal.txt

     -   Other features as per "those in
CVS":http://cvs.zope.org/CMF/CHANGES.txt?rev=1.126.2.1&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

   Bug Fixes

     -   As many as possible, plus a list of "fixed ones in
CVS":http://cvs.zope.org/CMF/CHANGES.txt?rev=1.126.2.1&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

     -   Vanishing global context as per "Collector
37":http://collector.zope.org/CMF/37

     -   (ChrisW) Fixes for bugs 64, 84, 100