[Zope-CMF] cmf content types

Rocky Burt rocky.burt@bricsnet.com
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 23:45:50 -0500

I have two questions...

1.  What is the most common (preferable) method for adding (only through the ZMI, no external product development) ad hoc content types to a cmf site?  (looks like ZClasses are the only real way)

2.  Can someone point (or write) a real example of using this preferable method?

I have found a doc on cmf.zope.org about adding a type with a ZClass but it seems very outdated as some of the instructions make absolutely no sense.  I also own the Zope WACK book which has a chapter on it which also seems out of date.

Any help would be appreciated.

ps.  Anychance cmf.zope.org docs are gonna get updated? they all seem to be quite outdated.

Regards,
Rocky

Rocky Burt
Development, Director

Bricsnet FM Americas            -    office: +1 (603) 559-2527
53 Green St                     -    mobile: +1 (603) 512-9832
Portsmouth                      -    fax:    +1 (603) 436-5760
NH  03801  USA                  -    email:  rocky.burt@bricsnet.com