[Zope-CMF] CMF 1.4 Roadmap

Stefan H. Holek stefan@epy.co.at
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 12:50:52 +0100

How about including the FSPageTemplate optimization mentioned in
<http://lists.zope.org/pipermail/zope-cmf/2003-January/016894.html>?
My casual tests show it works fine with stock CMF, unit tests and all.

Stefan

--On Montag, 20. J=E4nner 2003 10:26 -0800 Andy McKay <andy@agmweb.ca> =

--
Those who write software only for pay should go hurt some other field.
/Erik Naggum/