[Zope-CMF] Error(200) Unsuccessful uncatalog

Rainer Thaden Rainer Thaden <thadi@gmx.de>
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 13:10:54 +0100

Hi,

i have a small CMF-Site with some self-written classes in it.
When I delete an object through the CMF-Interface, everything seems to
be alright. The object does not appear in the portal_catalog anymore,
but in the Shell (Win2k, Zope runs as application) i get:

"Error(200) Catalog uncatalogObject unsuccessfully attempted to
uncatalog an object with a uid of ..."

This does not happen, if I e.g. delete an Image.

In my self-written classes I have

    security.declarePrivate('manage_beforeDelete')
    def manage_beforeDelete(self, item, container):
        " Remove self from the workflow and catalog. "
        if aq_base(container) is not aq_base(self):
            self.unindexObject()
        SkinnedFolder.manage_beforeDelete(self, item, container)

The classes are derived like this:
class contenttype(DefaultDublinCoreImpl, SkinnedFolder, PortalContent):

I use Zope 2.60, Python 2.1.3 and CMF 1.3 on Win2k.

Any ideas?

--
Regards,
 Rainer                          mailto:thadi@gmx.de