[Zope-CMF] For your interest

THoffman@indtech.wa.gov.au THoffman@indtech.wa.gov.au
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 14:09:44 +0800

Thanks

On Thu, 2003-01-23 at 13:52, Chad Nantais wrote:
> Nice job Tim.  Is the 'enhanced' flash skin feeding off the CMF data
> dynamically?

Yep, it grabs the same content as XML and does it's thing with it.
The flash version is a bit of experiment.

I only participated on some of the more technical issues with the site
(been working on some other Zope bits), a couple of other guys in our
group (Matt Lawrence did the flash, Dave Thornton most of the CMF stuff)
did most of the work.

I did the fun bit's like data structures, XML building, playing with
catalogues, to build dynamically generated related items ...

See ya

Tim

> Chad Nantais
>

> >From: THoffman@indtech.wa.gov.au
> >To: Zope-CMF@zope.org
> >Subject: [Zope-CMF] For your interest
> >Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 13:41:12 +0800
> >
> >Here is a new Zope/CMF site.
> >Went live last week.
> >
> >http://www.rottnest.wa.gov.au/
> >
> >Regards
> >
> >Tim Hoffman
> >

> >DISCLAIMER: This email, including any attachments, is intended only for
use
> >by the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or personal
> >information
> >and may also be the subject of legal privilege. Any personal information
> >contained in this email is not to be used or disclosed for any purpose
> >other
> >than the purpose for which you have received it. If you are not the
> >intended
> >recipient, you must not disclose or use the information contained in it.
In