[Zope-CMF] Plone rc2 kills objectMoved exception

Florent Guillaume fg@nuxeo.com
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 16:18:16 +0000 (UTC)

robert rottermann  <robert@redcor.ch> wrote:
> Plones doActionFor swallows CMFCore's doActionFor
> which is needed when a file is moved or deleted.
> Please add the following modification:
>
>     security.declarePublic('doActionFor')
>     def doActionFor(self, ob, action, wf_id=None, *args, **kw):
>         """ it appears that objects are reindexed after they
>             are transitioned in DCWorkflow.  """
>         result = BaseTool.doActionFor(self, ob, action, wf_id, *args, **kw)
>         ob.reindexObjectSecurity() #Issue 442
>         return result

Please report Plone issues to the Plone lists.

But thanks for this message anyway :-) because it made me aware of
Plone's #422 which actually needs to be fixed in CMF Core, I filed a
collector issue.

Florent