[Zope-CMF] text format of [x]/Description?

Reverend Matt <rev_matt_y@yahoo.com> rev_matt_y@yahoo.com
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 19:16:39 -0000

I'm using "here/Description" a great deal in a product I'm writing,
and in moving it from DTML to TAL I've come across the problem that in
DTML,  "dtml-var Description" hands back HTML, while in TAL the
"here/Description" bit hands back text that renders everything as text
(e.g. html tags show up instead of being parsed: I see <br>
instead of getting a line break).  Is there a way to get TAL to play
nicely or do I need to completely rewrite (or just go back to DTML and
screw TAL?).