[Zope-CMF] renaming /Members

Bill Anderson bill@libc.org
24 Jan 2003 13:48:49 -0700

On Fri, 2003-01-24 at 11:18, Andy McKay wrote:
> > Doing this in a easily parameterizable [is that a word?] way is simple,
> > but the code has to be written. I think it's on the list of things to do
> > soon.
>
> Maybe we could add this to 1.4, its been discussed a few times. Is doing
> this sometime in the next month or so feasible?

I've got some code that is close, though at this point it is somewhat of
a hack.

What needs to be done (IMO) is that it should be added to the
configuration of the portal during install. IMO, it *must* be a
per-"portal-site" variable.

I'll get a recent checkout from CVS to work against. Is there a
particular branch or tag I should get to work against (such as vs.
"1.4").

I think it is feasible to be done in th next month. As soon as I get
caught back up. I could likely have some trials ready early next week.