[Zope-CMF] Re: renaming /Members

martin f krafft madduck@madduck.net
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 22:03:39 +0100

--7iMSBzlTiPOCCT2k

also sprach Troy Farrell <troy@entheossoft.com> [2003.01.24.2130 +0100]:
> Oh.  Now were cooking.  Time to go to CMF Default (where I was before.)=
=20
>  Search for getHomeFolder, or just go to line 202:
>=20
>         if hasattr(self, 'Members'):
>=20
> Whaddya know.  A magic string :)  See if changing that fixes the=20
> problem.

I can't believe I missed this as I initially did the same search as
you.

Nevertheless, changing the above (line 202) to 'people' caused a TALES
error. this is the top of the stack:

  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/Products/PageTemplates/TALES.py, line 247, =
in evaluate
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/Products/PageTemplates/ZRPythonExpr.py, lin=
e 49, in __call__
    (Info: container.portal_membership.getHomeUrl(creator))
  File Python expression &quot;container.portal_membership.getHomeUrl(creat=
or)&quot;, line 2, in f
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/Products/CMFDefault/MembershipTool.py, line=
 216, in getHomeUrl
    (Object: portal_membership)
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/Products/CMFDefault/MembershipTool.py, line=
 204, in getHomeFolder
    (Object: portal_membership)
TALESError: exceptions.AttributeError on Members in '&lt;PythonExpr contain=
er.portal_membership.getHomeUrl(creator)&gt;', at line 16, column 9

> You might also fix line 151 while you're there (you don't need=20
> to fix line 151, since Plone overrides that function.)

I already did. This works just fine.

--=20
  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:" net@madduck
=20
NOTE: The pgp.net keyservers and their mirrors are broken!
Get my key here: http://people.debian.org/~madduck/gpg/330c4a75.asc
=20
every nonzero finite dimensional inner product space
has an orthonormal basis.

--7iMSBzlTiPOCCT2k

--7iMSBzlTiPOCCT2k--