[Zope-CMF] .css.dtml

Sidnei da Silva sidnei@x3ng.com.br
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 10:27:55 -0200

On segunda-feira, jan 27, 2003, at 07:29 America/Sao_Paulo, Luca
Olivetti wrote:

> Alan Runyan wrote:
>
>> currently.. if you customize a .css.dtml object it
>> will turn into a DTMLMethod.  Which for whatever
>> reason can not RESPONSE.setHeader('Content-Type','text/css')
>> I was always getting a text/plain in the CSS validator
>> and in mozilla -- not rendering the stylesheet.
>
> Funny. Up until last week (now I patch plone sources, it's easier to
> track through upgrades) I was customizing the .css.dtml this way and
> had absolutely no problem with mozilla. I checked it when I saw about
> the problem at the governor of textas website, and it was correctly
> returning text/css for the stylesheeet.
> For the record, I'm using zope 2.6.1b1, a cvs version of cmf (it's
> been a while since I updated it, though) and plone rc2.
> Just checked it again ("customizing" the filesystem plone.css) and
> it's a shiny correct text/css.
> Maybe it's apache messing with the content type? (it's not in my case,
> but I'm using fastcgi, no proxypass or rewrite  rules and I have .css
> defined in apache mime types)

Humm... maybe not Apache, but Zope or Mozilla. I just remembered that
once I had this same problem and the DTML Method didnt had a .css
extension. Then, I renamed it to have a .css extension and it started
working. Can anyone check this?

--dc