[Zope-CMF] Looking for a company with knowledge of Zope/CMF in Czech

Jeffrey P Shell jeffrey@cuemedia.com
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 14:45:39 -0700

Have you looked at the Zope Solution Providers (ZSP) list on Zope.org?
There's about 100 entries in there right now (with at least one more on
the way very soon).  There's at least one Czech entry on there that was
added recently called "Spox Design".  There may be others in the list.
It's the best place to start looking.

ZSP List - <http://www.zope.org/Resources/ZSP/index_html?query_start=61>