[Zope-CMF] CMF 1.4 Roadmap

Yuppie schubbe@web.de
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 13:05:17 +0100

Andy McKay wrote:
> Jeffrey P Shell wrote:
>
>> Instead of focusing on Composite/Compound Content, could we instead
>> focus on pluggable text handlers?  Tres mentioned something about this
>> a couple of months back.  I have a much simpler version done (although
>> - like everything - it's intermingled heavily with customer and legacy
>> code).
>

> Absolutely, I think I made the incorrect assumption that since these
> things are in HISTORY on CVS that they are checked in :)

Hi Andy!

It's not easy to discuss a proposal that is based on incorrect assumptions.

Could you please post a revised CMF 1.4 roadmap that shows *why* each
item is on your list:

- features you think are already done

- features you wish to have

- features you think other people wish to have

- features you are going to implement

- features you think other people are going to implement

Cheers,

Yuppie