[Zope-CMF] CMF 1.4 Roadmap

Andrew Sawyers andrew@zope.com
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 13:10:11 -0500

What's the anticipated release date?  I need to schedule my time to get the
changes in there I'm signed up for.
Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: zope-cmf-admin@zope.org [mailto:zope-cmf-admin@zope.org]On Behalf
Of Andy McKay
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2003 12:10 PM
To: Yuppie
Cc: Zope-CMF List
Subject: Re: [Zope-CMF] CMF 1.4 Roadmap

> It's not easy to discuss a proposal that is based on incorrect
assumptions.

Good job I changed the proposal then :)

> Could you please post a revised CMF 1.4 roadmap that shows *why* each
> item is on your list:

After frustration with cmf.zope.org and a Wiki swallowing 20 minutes of
carefully typing in STX I said sod it and moved it all to Plone.org.

All your comments are noted in the Wiki. Since this release is going to
be done (relatively) quickly, if someone has requested a feature but has
not gotten someone to do it, it isnt being added.

Roadmap: http://www.plone.org/Members/andym/CMF_1_4_Roadmap
Status Wiki: http://www.plone.org/Members/andym/CMF_1_4_Wiki

I've put a note on the cmf document but of course now need someone to
publish it again. Grr.
--
   Andy McKay