[Zope-CMF] CMF 1.4 Roadmap

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 11:28:45 +0100

On Wednesday 29 January 2003 06:18 am, Yuppie wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Andy McKay wrote:
> > Roadmap: http://www.plone.org/Members/andym/CMF_1_4_Roadmap
> > Status Wiki: http://www.plone.org/Members/andym/CMF_1_4_Wiki
>
> Thanks!
>
> I propose to add these goals to the roadmap:
>

> 1.) i18n support for CMF Default
> --------------------------------
>
> Gitte Wange is working on this.
> <http://lists.zope.org/pipermail/zope-cmf/2003-January/016873.html>
>
> Tres volunteered to help her.
> <http://lists.zope.org/pipermail/zope-cmf/2002-November/016349.html>
>
> I'm also willing to help if more help is needed.

Sorry I have had mail problems so I could not give you a status :-)
Well I'm almost there ... need about 15 skins or so.
Unfortunately I'm moving this weekend (starting tonight) so I cannot do m=
ore
of this untill monday.
Hope it's okay ...
I will make an installation script so it should be easy to add translatio=
ns
 to your portal.

--
Gitte Wange
Technical Manager

Email: gitte@mmmanager.org
Web: http://www.mmmanager.org
Tlf: +45 36 46 20 02

Text areas must die, text areas must die.

    -- Ethan Mindlace Fremen: IPC10, Zope 3 Management Interface BOF.