[Zope-CMF] Unexpected CMFTypes Error

Michael LaPera michael@lapera.com
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 19:00:40 -0500

Hello,

Background:

I am using the Plone 1.0 RC1 for Windows installer. Extra Products are
CMFTypes and  ZODBCDA.

I have been putting my new CMFTypes into the CMFTypes/cmf_types
directory (with INCLUDE_DEMO_TYPES set to 1) and everything has been
functioning beautifully.  Periodically I add new properties to a
CMFTypes then use the External Method (as documented in the
instructions) to refresh Plone -- no problems -- until.

Problem:

I added a new property (as I sometimes do), refreshed the CMFTypes
product and then when I reran the External Method I got the error
below.  I figure that maybe I entered the property wrong, so I undid
the changes and refreshed again and got the error again.  I tried only
using the default products that came with CMFTypes (by changing the
__init__.py) and still got the error.  I am now out of my league (thus
the reason I use CMFTypes) can anyone offer any suggestions?

Traceback (innermost last):

   Module Products.ExternalMethod.ExternalMethod, line 224, in __call__
    - __traceback_info__: ((<PloneSite instance at 05AA1E20>,), {}, None)
   Module C:\Program
Files\Plone\Data\Products\CMFTypes\Extensions\Install.py, line 16, in
install
   Module None, line 93, in listTypes
AttributeError: 'None' object has no attribute 'values'

Thanks,
Michael