[Zope-CMF] Plone seems cool but if I can't migrate my CMF data...

Kelley, Sean SKelley@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 09:36:28 -0700

I am about ready to give up on plone-  migrating from an existing CMF 1.3
site in production to plone that is.  If I have to manually recreate the
folders and copy and paste the contents into each from the old cmf folders
it is too much work and I cannot believe this is the only way!?  How does
one migrate the users over?  A simple copy and paste in the ZMI is not
sufficient.