[Zope-CMF] how can I use NZOSiteLayoutRedux

Sidnei da Silva sidnei@redesul.com.br
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 08:55:39 -0300

On Tue, Jul 15, 2003 at 12:14:58PM +0200, robert wrote:
| Hi there,
| I downloaded an run NZOSIteLayouRedux.
|
| Everything (but LDUserfolder which I do not intend to use rigth now) worked
| fine.
| My problem now is that the setup created is using ZEO.
| I tried to start it like so
| bin/python opt/Zope/lib/python/ZEO/start.py -p 8001
|
| Unfortunately that does quietly nothing. I just returns without leaving a
| trace.
|
| How should I start ZEO, or what must I do to have Zope running ?

I think thats a question for Chris McDonough. He 'ressurected' that from
the Attic :)

--
Sidnei da Silva (dreamcatcher) <sidnei@redesul.com.br>
Debian GNU/Linux  2.4.20-powerpc ppc

* dpkg ponders: 'C++' should have been called 'D'
	-- #Debian
Verified for virus by mail.redesul.com.br
Scanner: clamscan / ClamAV - Version 0.54 - Updated 08/07/2003