[Zope-CMF] Translating content objects

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 12:39:58 +0200

Hello,

I'm looking for a product for CMF that can do translations of content objects.
I18NLayer looks like it could do the job - but is it a part of Plone ?
It looks like it depends on some modules from Plone but I only looked briefly
at the code.

If there doesn't exist a content translation product for CMF, maybe some here
on this list could be interested in participating in a project for creating
one ?

--
Gitte Wange
Technical Manager

Email: gitte@mmmanager.org
Web: http://www.mmmanager.org
Tlf: +45 36 46 20 02

Somebody asked me how to pronounce "Gisle" the other day,
I told them I pronouce it "God." :^)

    -- Chris McDonough talking about Gisle Aas,
       developer of Zope-Perl, 25 Jan 2001