[Zope-CMF] javascript in Plone

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 19:44:35 +0200

Adrien Potav wrote at 2003-6-10 01:56 +0300:
 > I am fixing the interface of the plone page so that it will work with all
 > 15' as well as 17' monitors. However, I still havn't got any idea how to add
 > Javascript function into zope-portalSkin.

You put them in a file (that good anyway, because it allows the
browser to cache the scripts), put the file in a skins
folder and give it the extension ".js" or ".js.dtml".

With CMF 1.3.x, it will loose its ".js" extension in the first
case. This is fixed with CMF 1.4.

The ".dtml" extension will go away for both CMF 1.3 as well
as CMF 1.4.

Dieter