[Zope-CMF] copy/paste clipboard support for CMF Classes

David Hart dhart@atlantisblue.com.au
Sun, 15 Jun 2003 11:50:47 +1000

Hi,

I'm using disk-based portal content types based on PortalFolder. The
content types each have a unique meta_type and are registered with
utils.ContentInit.

Clipboard operations on these content types, such as cut/paste and
copy/paste produce the error "The object test_move2 does not support
this operation."

I think the problem is related to the meta_type and checking done in
OFS.CopySupport. I've searched the archives for many variations of "cmf
meta_type copy clipboard CopySupport", etc. I've found others with
similar problems, but no solution that works. The seems simple enough,
but is proving difficult to understand and track down.

-dave