[Zope-CMF] Re: available properties for .metadata file in CMF 1.4?

Andy McKay andy@agmweb.ca
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 08:44:47 -0700

> Thanks, Andy. That covers them all, I take it? For security settings,
> one can enable and disable role permissions? To do that, would I need
> two lines, or can it be done in one? Would I define it as follows:
>
> Access contents information = 1:Manager
> Access contents information = 0:Member,Reviewer,Anonymous

Eh? That makes no sense mate. Think of it as directly reflecting the
security tab you see in the ZMI

To me this says have acquire permissions be both one and zero (obviously
a problem) and give permission to Manager, Memeber, Reviewer and Anonymous.

Think what you would have in the security tab and put it in the code.
--
   Andy McKay
   http://www.agmweb.ca