[Zope-CMF] Objects in portal_skins

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 09:51:56 +0200

Onsdag 25 juni 2003 09:14   skrev Bert Vanderbauwhede:
> On Tue, 24 Jun 2003, Paul Winkler wrote:
> > On Tue, Jun 24, 2003 at 07:31:38AM +0200, Bert Vanderbauwhede wrote:
> > > I was thinking of something I could use as a test in a script or
> > > template. Methods like absolute_url() give me no indication if an
> > > object is located in portal_skins or one of its subfolders.
> >
> > hmm, well if you put it that way i can't resist :)
> >
> > if foo.absolute_url().count("portal_skins"):
>
> Unfortunately, acquisition and skinning magic allows you to access objects
> in portal_skins without explicitly specifying the portal_skins in the
> path. And then your trick doesn't work.
>

> Bert Vanderbauwhede...

How about the code I sent you? Did that help ?

--
Gitte Wange
Technical Manager

Email: gitte@mmmanager.org
Web: http://www.mmmanager.org
Tlf: +45 36 46 20 02

Everything is fine except I have about 8,564 questions about
how to integrate the client side scripting, server side scripting,
and all things in between.

    -- Joseph Griffin: Zope mailing list, Setting up Zope.