[Zope-CMF] traverse_subpath and Filesystem Directory Views

Jo Meder jo@meder.de
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 09:17:34 +0200

Am 26.06.2003, 00:40 Uhr
	schryb Florent Guillaume <fg@nuxeo.com>:

> In my experience in 1.3 the bug was quite deterministic, the first time
> after a restart or a change of the file, it produced correct behavior
> (correct traverse_subpath binding set), and afterwards traverse_subpath
> was always None or [], I can't remember.

Huh? We had it the other way round. First call always fails, all the
others were successfull. Anyway:

> The question is, is it still there in 1.4. When you say "much less
> reproducible", do you mean that it still happens sometimes?

I was not sure if what I had seen was some browser misbehaving/caching
or a real bug, now we have tested it more thoroughly with 1.4 and the
bug is gone.

So the solution for problems with Filesystem Directory Views and
traverse_subpath is: Upgrade to CMF 1.4

	Jo.

--
Internetmanufaktur Jo Meder ---------------------- Berlin, Germany