[Zope-CMF] LDAPUserFolder can't contact LDAP server after restart

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 08:36:09 -0500

by the way:

http://cvs.dataflake.org/LDAPUserFolder/HISTORY.txt

""""""
         * A stupid syntax error on my part prevented the "SERVER_DOWN"
           exception that was used to determine the freshness of a
           reused connection object to ever be caught correctly. Brad
           Powell pushed my nose into that and made me fix it.
"""""""

you need to upgrade.

jens