[Zope-CMF] Recussion error: How to debug ?

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 17:39:14 +0100

On Monday 10 March 2003 05:26 pm, Gitte Wange wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have created a folderish object that I am trying to use ...
> Now a Manager of the site can access it just fine but members get a
> reccursion error.
> I have no idea of where I have messed up ;-)
> How on earth do I debug the thing ?
> I entered a zLOG.LOG statement into the call function and yes - it show=
s up
> about 100 times (maybe less *S*) in my z2.log file ...
> Any hints ?

Maybe I should mention this:
1. The folderish object is used as member folder (instead of the regular
folder).

2. The problem doesn't occur when visiting the site as Manager or as
Anonymous. So it's a problem for a regurlar member ..

--
Gitte Wange
Technical Manager

Email: gitte@mmmanager.org
Web: http://www.mmmanager.org
Tlf: +45 36 46 20 02

To further try to track this problem down, I've developed
a "burger, fries, coke" application in honor of this thread.
So far, I've eaten 84 burgers, 31 cokes, and 42 fries.
I can't seem to break this thing, and I'm not hungry anymore. :-(

    -- Chris McDonough: Mailing List
       Trying to reproduce a bug in CST 0.8