[Zope-CMF] Overriding standard_html_header from CMF interface

Troy Farrell troy@entheossoft.com
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 23:34:33 -0600

Deja vu.

AFAIK, David, creating standard_html_header is not something that the
CMF interface is designed to allow. Previously, we discussed different
templates for different content types, so I assume that you really need
to have content producers creating site headers.  This means that they
are no longer _just_ content producers, but have moved into the realm of
(sub-)site managers.  I don't know of an easy way to do this.  I see
lots of custom code in your future.  BTW, are you using dtml or zpt?

Troy