[Zope-CMF] Initializing documents EditableBody with HTML

Troy Farrell troy@entheossoft.com
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 09:09:59 -0600

No problemo.  One thing to note, though.  We try to keep all
correspondance on list.  If someone else is looking for the same thing,
they might find it from a google search if we keep everything on list.
I've cc'd the list on this reply so other's know that the edit() method
worked.

Troy