[Zope-CMF] Getting at the Cooked Body

martin f krafft madduck@madduck.net
Sat, 10 May 2003 17:42:56 +0200

--x+6KMIRAuhnl3hBn

I have a directory hierarchy like so:

  ./people
    - profile (page template)
    - krafft/
       - research (standard STX plone document)
    - johndoe/

krafft and johndoe are of a new type, which overrides the default
view to show 'profile'. this works. So when I visit /people/krafft/,
the profile page template is shown, pulling data out of a database
according to the path.

What I would like to do now is have the profile page template
include the specific research document from the folder, on which it
is called.

I tried:

But that causes an KeyError on value CookedBody.

So I am no further. Any hints, possibly on how to achieve the above?

Thanks!

--=20
  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:" net@madduck
=20
keyserver problems? http://keyserver.kjsl.com/~jharris/keyserver.html
get my key here: http://madduck.net/me/gpg/publickey
=20
breakfast.com halted - cereal port not responding.

--x+6KMIRAuhnl3hBn

--x+6KMIRAuhnl3hBn--