[Zope-CMF] Product properties: set and get ?

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Tue, 13 May 2003 09:15:26 +0100

D2 wrote:

>> Aaagggh! What ARE you doing?
>
> Oops, it seems painful. Sorry.
> But why is it so painful ?

If you end up using exec ever, chances are you're doing something very wrong...

> Next, i have a project where there's a base class user can copy and
> modify to have it suit their needs. Something to generate basic
> applications via a form because the users won't be involved in the
> development process.

What's wrong with CMF Content Types developed using the types tool?

> What's the difference between doint it that way and doing it via the
> property sheets of a Zclass ?

Well, ZClasses suck almost as much, so I'm not going to answer that ;-)

>> And, more usefully, what are you actually trying to achieve here?

...answering this question might get somewhere.

cheers,

Chris