[Zope-CMF] Re: How to change default portal type

Braun Brelin bbrelin@openapp.biz
Thu, 22 May 2003 18:48:08 +0100

Yuppie,

Thanks for that.  Am I correct in thinking that the "minor" field in the content
type registry's ZMI form is the file's extension?  I.e. if I have a portal type
called "myfile" and I want to add that to the content type registry so that any
files with .myf are brought in as myfile portal types, the minor field would
then be set to "myf"?

Thanks,

Braun Brelin