[Zope-CMF] Re: [Zope] help on creating a role...

Troy Farrell troy@entheossoft.com
Fri, 23 May 2003 15:57:30 -0500

As you can see Paul, your message was somewhat difficult to read.
Please don't send HTML mail to the list.

Are you using the CMF?  If so, your message would be better on the
zope-cmf@zope.org mailing list.  I'm moving this thread over there.

It sounds like you need to make some changes to the portal_member* tools.

HTH,
Troy

paul@freestylenetworks.com wrote:
Hi,
\

\
I am wanting to create a role called \'subscriber'.
\

\
This role only has the ability to receive email alerts \of updated
content based on interest (set in their \prefs).
\
I want to remove the ability to create content and have \no home folder
(my folder) associated
\
with this role.
\

\
Secondly, I want this to be the default role assigned \to new members.
\

\
So my real question, can i create a 'subscriber' role \in which no home
folder is created?
\

\
Thanks for any feedback,