[Zope-CMF] help on creating a role...

Troy Farrell troy@entheossoft.com
Sat, 24 May 2003 07:21:16 -0500

What I think you really want to do is just remove the link to the user
folders - not necessarily not create them.

Go to the portal_membership tool and click the actions tab.  You'll see
some familiar options there.  Uncheck the "visible" box which will keep
them from showing up on the list.

I don't know if "Membership Role Mappings" will help you or not.  I've
never figured that part out :{

As for adding folders in the future, if you turn folder creation back
on, a folder will be created for each user that doesn't have one when
they login.  There was recently a proposal to make the folder creation
process scriptable (or something like that.)  Search the zope-CMF list
archives for the past week or so.

Troy